£19000 - £21000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client, a successful independent Estate Agent are looking for a proactive and experienced Lettings Administrator to join their busy team in Shoreditch. The successful candidate will work well on their own and will be eager for success and driven. The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a pro-active person who will be able to manage dual responsibility.
As a Lettings Admin you provide the Lettings team with pre-tenancy administrative support. To succeed in this role you will ideally have an estate agency background and you will be able to effectively manage your own workload.
- Chase documents for move in and prepare move in documentation
- Arrange tenancy agreements
- Progress a let once the deal has been done
- Send out landlord/tenant confirmation emails
- Add tenancy information onto the inhouse software package
- Update landlord and tenant on referencing progress to keep up service levels
- Request move in monies
- Liaise with tenancy management
- Send out letters
- Assist with the phones
- Great telephone manner
- Well-presented and confident manner
- Good organisational skills and time management
Salary/ Package: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.