3 months ago
My client is currently looking for an individual to join their busy estate agency branch in Weston-Super-Mare as a Lettings Administrator/Accounts.
This role is one of two halves as our client requires a Lettings Administrator, who will be responsible for the following duties:
- Arranging new tenancy documentation including, contracts and associated legislative documents
- Reference preparation and liaising with the reference firm and clients as required.
- Arranging renewals and tenancy extensions
- Managing any queries relating to the tenancy agreement
- Booking inventories and any other contractors for works pre-tenancy.
- Key management and arrangement for new tenancies.
- Be the main point of contact for the residents
- General organisation and administration of new tenancy progression and set up
As well as, someone who can currently provide assistance my client with their accounts. Therefore, knowledge of SAGE and experience in this field would be required to be considered for the role.
Ideally, our client is looking for offer progression with this role by offering training to become a Lettings Negotiator.
To be considered for the role you must have the following requirements:
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Believe in providing a high level of customer service
- The ability to work as part of a team, while also being proficient working alone
- An eye for detail
- Knowledge of SAGE
- Previous experience of working within accounts
- Estate Agency experience is not essential, but would be advantageous
- The role is Monday to Friday (NO WEEKENDS REQUIRED)
- Can be full or part time hours
As the role on offer can be wither part-time or full time the salary our clients are offering will be negotiable based on both hours and experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.