Up to £19000 per annum
17 days ago
Our client, a successful Estate Agent with a strong focus on customer service are recruiting an organised and enthusiastic Lettings Administrator for their branch based in Southsea.
You must be organised, well presented, have a keen eye for detail and committed to offering outstanding customer service. You will benefit from a busy and fun environment, as well as full training and progression opportunities.
- General office administrative duties
- Supporting the Sales and Lettings teams
- Uploading property details to database & website
- Responding to general enquiries by phone and e-mail
- Instruct EPC's
- Preparing brochures
- Ensuring the office is stocked with stationery and supplies
- Marketing and creating advertisements
- Ensuring compliance
- Previous administration experience
- Estate agency experience desirable
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Articulate and well-presented
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Time management and organisational skills
Salary: £19,000 Basic Salary, plus progression
Hours: 8:55 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday to Friday
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.