£20,000 - £26,000
over 1 year ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Administrator to join our clients independent Letting Agent based in Watford. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Administrator or Lettings Negotiator with Property Manager experience to join an expanding company. Our client currently manages 100 properties.
- Arranging & carrying out inventories, check in/ out appointments
- Coordinating repairs
- Negotiating deposit returns
- Tenant & guarantor references
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Arranging Gas Safety / Electrical Certificates
- Assist with viewings
- Lettings administration
- Reporting into the Director
- A full UK driving licence - essential
- At least 1 year’s lettings experience - essential
- Well polished and well-groomed
- Calm & 'can-do' attitude
- Good knowledge of the industry
- You will be self-motivated and have excellent relationship building skills
As a Lettings Administrator you will be required to work Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm. Saturdays will also be required with a day off in lieu provided (5 day week).
In return, my client is offering a salary of £20,000 - £26,000 pa. On-going professional training provided & career progression available!