Up to £19000 per annum
22 days ago
Our client, is looking to recruit an organised and self-motivated Lettings and Sales Administrator to join their team in Swansea. This is a new role working in a brand new branch, opening for a well established Estate Agent. Therefore Estate Agency experience is essential.
As an Administrator, you will provide the Lettings team with pre-tenancy administrative support as well as support the Sales Negotiators with administrative duties. To succeed in this role you will have an Estate Agency background and you will be able to effectively manage your own workload.
- Chase documents for move in and prepare move in documentation
- Arrange tenancy agreements
- Progress a let once the deal has been done
- Send out landlord/tenant confirmation emails
- Add tenancy information onto the inhouse software package
- Update landlord and tenant on referencing progress to keep up service levels
- Request move in monies
- Liaise with tenancy management
- Send out letters
- Assist with the phones
- Great telephone manner
- Well-presented and confident manner
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Driving licence
- Estate agency experience
Salary/ Package: £19,000 p/a
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.