North London, London
Up to £35000 per annum + Mileage
7 months ago
Our clients, a successful and long-standing independent estate agent based in the N19 postcode in North London are seeking a lettings and sales negotiator to join their busy office. Having been established for 20 years they offer fantastic career progression and are seeking a proactive individual looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity to further their career.
The client has a great reputation in the area for providing excellent customer service along with further training opportunities for their staff as well. The role itself will be predominantly lettings but offers an element of sales as well making it a great opportunity for a negotiator looking to further their knowledge of all areas of property
- Registering tenants
- Responding to tenant enquiries and viewing requests
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Securing offers from interested parties and negotiating in order to achieve best offers
- Booking property valuations and answering general enquiries from potential clients
- Carrying out lettings valuations and taking on new properties
- 1 years' experience minimum as a negotiator
- UK driving license and vehicle
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Some valuation experience is essential for the role
- Customer focused and enthusiastic
Hours: 09:00 am - 18:00 pm Mon - Fri, 09:30am - 16:00pm. Sat with every other Saturday worked (5 day then 6 day week)
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £20,000 Basic DOE, £35,000 OTE very realistic first year with Business mileage paid
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.