Up to £60000 per annum + Company Car / Allowance
8 months ago
Our client, a well-known and successful estate agency is looking for an experienced and ambitious Lettings Branch Manager to join their busy team based in Maidenhead.
They are ideally, looking for a an experienced individual to build on the current lettings business as well as increase the market share. The successful individual will be required to monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation.
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Previous Lettings management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
- Excellent Customer Care
As a Lettings Branch Manager for our client you'll be required to work Monday to Friday including Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return, our clients is offering a basic salary of £18,000 - £26,000 with on target earnings of £60,000. Also on offer is a company car or allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.