£23000 - £25000 per annum
24 days ago
My client has a unique opportunity to develop and grow an Independent Letting Estate Agency with a reputation for providing excellent customer service to its loyal base of clients. My client who is based in Preston is currently recruiting for a Lettings Branch Manager, to join this independent Lettings Agent.
Within this role you will be able to work closely with the Company Director to develop the business strategy. Your role as the Branch Manager will include managing the day to day running of the business, generating growth, and profitability whilst maintaining an excellent level of customer service.
- Ensuring compliance to all legal obligations required within the industry
- Keeping abreast of legislation changes and updating company procedures to ensure full compliance
- Securing new business to hit the company's growth targets
- Implementing and improving business processes to achieve customer service excellence to all clients and customers
- To manage own personal development and identify training and development needs to be reviewed and agreed with the Company Director as necessary
- To manage and support all staff to deliver customer service excellence and developing staff to meet their training and development needs
- Management of invoice payments and financial reporting
- Risk Management
- Account management of all suppliers and sub-contractors
- Day to day operations including arranging, conducting market appraisals, viewings, move in, move out, property inspections and any other activities as required
- Developing and communicating emergency procedures for tenants
- Answering telephone calls and emails for general business enquiries
- Full UK Driving License
- Proven Branch management lettings experience (Min 3 years)
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience
- Results driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets
- Focused to lead and motivate a team
- Able to bring new customers into the business
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
Basic £23,000 - £25,000 + Bonus Structure
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
- Saturday cover when required
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.