Up to £60000 per annum + Company Car
about 2 months ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with our client, a busy and growing Estate Agency, who is currently looking for a Lettings Branch Manager to join their team in their Swindon office.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has at least 3 years' experience within Lettings. As well as, proven experience of managing a team and achieving targets.
The successful individual must also have a full clean UK driving licence.
Key duties include:
- To achieve set targets for the branch and manage and develop the team
- To oversee and ensure the smooth-running of the Branch on a day to day basis and to lead by example and retain the trust and respect of the staff at all times
- Responsible for staff welfare and morale, controlling sickness and holiday periods and organising adequate cover at all times
- To lead, inspire, motivate and train new and existing staff
- Having the ability to carry out the roles of all other staff members within the branch at any time
- To share knowledge with other Managers and train them if required
- To carry out viewings, appraisals and valuations and actively seek and develop new business in order to maximise fee income
- To resolve landlord and tenant disputes
- To ensure standardised systems are adhered to at all times
- To prepare annual budgets, business plans and income forecasts and endeavour to ensure that the branch is performing to projected fee targets
- To feed back to staff regular progress reports on income and bonus for motivational reasons
- To screen and evaluate tenant references and credit searches, ensure all tenant fees are recorded and collected and monitor key records
- To oversee and update the mailing list and ensure that the office environment is tidy and organised at all times
- To attend and contribute to regular Management meetings and conduct Branch meetings as often as required
- Relaying all policy and systems changes quickly and accurately
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of the Lettings industry, all relevant legislation, the local marketplace and a wider commercial awareness
- To liaise with all other departments whilst reporting to the Directors and to promote the interests of the Company in general at all times
- To perform any other duties which from time to time may be required to ensure the smooth running of the branch and company
As a Lettings Branch Manager you'll be required to work Monday to Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return, our client is offering:
A basic salary up to £26,000 with an OTE of £60,000 plus company car.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.