Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £22000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a busy and well know Estate Agents, are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Co-ordinator to join their team in Birmingham.
To be considered for the role of Lettings Co-ordinator my client requires the successful individual to have a minimum of 12 months experience within the Lettings Industry. As well as, being an individual that is both career minded and customer focused with the ability to work alone and as part of a team. Having a full UK driving licence and access to own car is essential.
Key duties include, but will not be limited to;
- Administration of tenancies, ensuring all lets proceed to move-in efficiently
- Managing the tenant referencing information
- Maintain the property register and arrange window displays
- Business generation activities
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients and property management accounts to ensure all lets conclude effectively
- Providing support to a busy internal team
- General admin duties
Hours: You will be working 5 days per week, also working 1 in 3 Saturdays on a rota basis
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 depending on experience. £20,000 - £22,000 OTE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.