£23000 - £25000 per annum + Car allowance
about 2 months ago
My clients, a long established independent family run agency with a proud reputation for professional and customer service, are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Consultant at The candidate will be working in our most successful lettings department in Brentwood where earning potential is excellent.
Key responsibilities of Lettings Consultant:
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Attend viewings with pre-qualified applicants
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
To be considered for the role of Lettings Consultant you must have the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of 12 months Lettings experience
- Be well presented with a confident manner
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Willing to provide excellent customer service
- Hold a UK driving license
Salary and company benefits:
- Basic salary £18,500 including car allowance
- Realistic OTE £23,000-£25,000p/a
- Company benefits and further incentives
- Career progression and development within the company
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.