£20000 - £24000 per annum
10 days ago
My client a mid-to-high end Independent estate agent has an unrivalled reputation for great customer service and valuing its staff. The successful candidate will have a strong Admin background preferably with Lettings experience.
- Supporting the team
- Assist the Lettings Branch Manager
- Assist with Lettings Renewals of new and existing properties
- Working within a team, managing the tenancy paperwork for all new tenancies, renewals and any variations to contracts
- Ensure tenancy agreements are created correctly, ensuring all special clauses are added to the tenancy agreement
- Organise marketing of properties, including brochures
- Register applicants and potential landlords
- Answer calls and greet customers in the office
- Organise post, emails and renewals paperwork (general administration duties)
- Conduct viewings when required
- Ability to multitask
- Strong Administration skills
- Lettings experience (not essential, but preferable)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A smart business dress code and professional conduct
- Strong communication skills
- I.T skill
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum.
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm , Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm, Saturdays (1:2) 9:00am - 1:00pm.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.