£20000 - £25000 per annum
11 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Coordinator in Oxford.
My Client a mid-to-high end Independent estate agent has an unrivalled reputation for great customer service and valuing its staff. The successful candidate will have a strong Admin background preferably with Lettings experience.
- Supporting the team
- Assist the Lettings Branch Manager
- Assist with Lettings Renewals of new and existing properties
- Organise marketing of properties, including brochures
- Register applicants and potential landlords
- Answer calls and greet customers in the office
- Organise post, emails and renewals paperwork (general administration duties)
- Conduct viewings when required
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A smart business dress code and professional conduct
- Strong communication skills
- I.T skills
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 9.00am -6.00pm , Fri 9.00am-5.30pm, Saturdays (1:2) 9.00am-1.00pm.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.