Ealing, W. London, London, England
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance
6 days ago
Our client, a successful Asset Management company with a strong focus on customer service and providing a constant high standard are recruiting an organised and dynamic Lettings Executive for their office based in Ealing.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of problem-solving, with excellent communication skills and able to build rapport with clients quickly and professionally.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has residential Lettings experience but my client is also considering sales people with no Estate Agency experience.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable accommodation
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Managing your own diary.
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Working effectively to meet KPI's and reach agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
- Previous experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- Previous experience in a target driven sales role.
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide an exceptional service to high end clients
Salary: £17,000 Basic Salary, £35,000 - 45,000 OTE, plus car allowance
Hours: 37.5 hour week. Working Monday - Friday flexible hours. Saturday half days if required.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.