Up to £50000 per annum + Car allowance
23 days ago
Our client, a successful Asset Management company has over £200M in assets under management and over 1000 professional occupants, they are looking for a Lettings Executive in Ealing to join their continued growing buisness.
They are looking for someone with a strong focus on customer service and providing a constant high standard. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of problem-solving, with excellent communication skills and able to build rapport with clients quickly and professionally. This is a great opportunity for someone who has residential Lettings experience as this is a fast paced role with a high volume office, which has realistic high earning opportunity available.
Responsibilities of the Lettings Executive:
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable accommodation
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Managing your own diary.
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Working effectively to meet KPI's and reach agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
To be considered for the role of Lettings Executive you must have the following requirements:
- Previous experience working within lettings
- The individual that we are looking for needs to be articulate, dynamic and well presented.
- Target driven and motivated
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Easy access to Ealing and the surrounding areas by car, on a daily basis is a required for this role.
- Excellent communication and rapport building with London based professionals from various salary brackets is absolutely essential
Salary: £17,000-£18,000 basic salary, realistic £50,000 OTE, plus car allowance
Hours: Full time hours.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.