Up to £50000 per annum + company car or car allowance
3 months ago
An exciting and new opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Manager to join my clients, a well-respected estate agency based in the Loughborough area.
Ideally, my clients are looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and customer focused individual who has strong experience in the Lettings industry.
As a Lettings Manager you'll assume responsibility for the smooth running of the branch while ensuring that the Lettings team works achieves and exceed set targets.
Key tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Leading by example as you manage and motivate staff
- Overseeing marketing activities, carrying out valuations and liaising with landlords
- Seeking out new business, building alliances with local developers and landlords
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and competitors and putting in place measures to avoid loss of business
- Attending regional and national meetings
- Recruiting staff and carrying out regular performance reviews
To be successful in the role of Lettings Manager with my client you must have the following attributes:
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Proven experience in Lettings
- Exceptional people management skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Confidence in building rapport with a variety of stakeholders
In return, my client can offer a basic salary of up to £35,000, a realistic OTE of up to £50,000. Also included is a company car or car allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.