£40000 - £50000 per annum
22 days ago
Our clients, a successful independent Estate agency, are looking for an experienced and ambitious Lettings Manager to join their office in Ashtead.
The client is looking to build on the current lettings business to increase market share and make the company more profitable. The candidate will monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Listing properties
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities, canvassing for valuation leads
- Viewings and negotiating offers
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
To be considered for the role of Lettings Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Previous Lettings management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- ARLA Qualification (desirable but not essential)
- A Full UK Driving license holder
- Strong lister
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
- Excellent Customer Care
Monday to Friday 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
£25,000 - £30,000 Basic (Depending on Experience), £40,000 - £50,000 OTE + Car Allowance/mileage.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.