£30000 - £50000 per annum + plus commission and discretionary bonuses
4 months ago
Our Clients, an established and well known estate agency are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Lettings Manager/Senior Lettings Negotiator.
This Lettings Manager position would suit an ambitious individual with a track record of generating new business and growing the lettings portfolio.
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Business generation
- Grow the existing portfolio
- Full UK Driving License
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience
- Results driven with a strong track record
- Strong administration skills & IT literate
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets
- Focused to lead and motivate a team
- Able to bring new customers into the business
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Saturday (1 in 2) 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Salary/Package: In return my client is offering a basic salary of £30,000 - £50,000 (Depending on experience) plus commission and discretionary bonuses.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.