Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £40000 per annum
8 days ago
My client an established Online Estate Agency is currently seeking experienced property professionals to join their team and work as a Lettings Manager covering the whole of Birmingham.
Innovative concepts, dynamic vision and smart technology have formed my client into a known UK-wide brand and one of the UK's fastest-growing and award-winning Estate Agents, revolutionising the property sector, forming a central support team and technical centre of excellence.
As you will be working on a self-employed basis your earning potential is all dependant on how much you put in as your work will be rewarded with very generous bonuses and you could see the benefits from all the work you put in.
The main requirements for this role are to have experience in the property industry where you have carried out property valuations, to understand the market and are able to deliver a high level of service. In return you will be given full training, access to equipment, leading software, given strong marketing support and most of all the opportunity to build your own business, earn a good salary and be part of a very exciting brand.
- Oversee the recruitment of further staff members
- Business Generation
- Growing the Territory whilst maintaining exemplary service standards
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client's, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Support & Inspire other staff members
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of Valuing within the Property sector
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- Must possess a full driver's license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at Branch Management level
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
This is a home-based role but you would be required to work full-time hours.
In return, my client is offering a competitive OTE up to £40,000 uncapped, with a salary guarantee for the first 3 months.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.