Up to £35000 per annum + mileage, parking
8 months ago
Our client, a well-known estate agency, is currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Lettings Manager to join their team based in Dartford.
They are looking to build on the current lettings business, increase market share and make the company more profitable. Therefore, to be considered for the role of Lettings Manager for our client you must have the following requirements/attributes:
- Previous lettings management experience along with some sales knowledge
- Local knowledge
- Ability to deliver excellent customer care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and driven
- Passionate about the industry
- Target and performance management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Full UK driver's license with access to own vehicle
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Ensure all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor the overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
Salary: In return, my client is offering a £25,000 basic with a realistic OTE of £35,000. Including mileage and a parking permit
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday to Friday with Saturday's on a rota basis.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.