£30000 - £35000 per annum
17 days ago
My clients, an independent leading and innovative modern thinking Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Manager at their new branch based in Leicester. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team. The role will be varied and you will be the point of contact whilst building and shaping the Lettings side.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments (maintaining a good conversion ratio)
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- Manage day to day tenant queries /Property maintenance
- General Admin duties
- Tenancy Check in/out
Areas of accountability:
- New business generation
- Stock levels and speed of turnover
- Build rapport with all clients to understand their needs
- Be proactive to secure the right property for the Landlord and tenant
- Work to targets and manage personal performance
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience within the Lettings Industry at a senior level.
- A full UK driving license
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Alternate Saturdays, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
In return our client can offer:
- £20,000 Basic salary (depending on experience)
- OTE- £30,000-£35,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.