Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum
7 days ago
My client is a well-known agent based in Manchester who is currently looking for a Lettings Manager. This is an exciting opportunity with progression for career development and growth within the organisation.
The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a pro-active person who can assist them with gaining new landlords and tenants. This role would suit a candidate with a minimum of 2 years' experiences within Lettings.
The role will be conducting market appraisals for both existing and new Landlord's, providing valuations and advice, prospecting for new business to maximise business opportunities within your area.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Responsible to develop a plan and strategy to attract new landlords and properties.
- To provide a first-class service to landlords and tenants promoting success through recommendation.
- To nurture and develop new business opportunities and contacts within the local community.
- Conduct take-on appointments effectively selling company advantages in order to maximise opportunity to gain completed client instructions.
- Produce weekly lettings reports and statistics as and when requested.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ideally a minimum of two years' experience in a Lettings environment
- Excellent track record in achieving targets
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5:30pm
- Saturdays - 1 in 4
- 9am - 4:30pm
- £20,000 - £22,000
- OTE £30,000
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.