Up to £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, a well-known successful Estate Agents are seeking an experienced Letting Manager to work within their Stamford branch.
This is a great opportunity for a Residential Lettings Manager to join a thriving business that is very well established and respected with an ever-growing list of affluent clients. The Residential Lettings Manager will have worked in the residential lettings industry and have a proven track record of success.
The ideal candidate will be confident in valuations and mentoring a lettings team. ARLA qualified preferred but not necessary however Property Management experience is a must.
The skills required for this role will include:
- Experience in valuations and listing of residential rental properties
- Ability to train, manage, mentor and motivate staff
- Excellent sales ability
- ARLA qualified preferred
- High standards of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner and positive attitude
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Knowledge of the local market
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and supporting the department
- Managing a property portfolio
- Managing property maintenance issues
- Managing relationships with landlords and tenants
- Ensuring the entire portfolio is managed to an agreed standard that delivers exceptional customer service
- Ensuring the team liaise with their landlords on a regular basis, keeping good rapport and maintaining a high level of service.
- Providing landlords with professional advice in ensuring their properties are compliant and in good repair
- Liaising with Client Finance in relation to the return of deposit and disputes and rent arrears
- £25,000-£30,000 Basic
- OTE of up to £40,000 uncapped!
Our client puts a high value on the effectiveness of the team and the cultural ethos of the business, both outward facing towards customers, and internally between all team members. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to find a place to thrive.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.