Up to £30000 per annum
25 days ago
Our client, a well-known successful Estate Agents are seeking an experienced Letting Manager to work within their Stamford branch.
This is a great opportunity for a Residential Lettings Manager to join a thriving business that is very well established and respected with an ever-growing list of affluent clients. The Residential Lettings Manager will have worked in the residential lettings industry and have a proven track record of success.
The ideal candidate will be confident in valuations and mentoring a lettings team. ARLA qualified preferred but not necessary.
Our client is looking for a Lettings Manager who:
- Has a stable career history within lettings
- Is confident valuers/ listers, with a strong instruction ratio
- Is target orientated and keen to grow an office
- Has an outgoing, vibrant personality with strong leadership skills
- Is well presented and an excellent communicator
- Has a strong work ethic
- Has a competitive desire to succeed
- ARLA qualified or in the process of undertaking ARLA qualifications is preferred
In return you will receive a salary of up to £30,000 basic plus a percentage of the branch income per month.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.