Stourbridge, West Midlands
£25000 - £30000 per annum
24 days ago
Our Client, a well-known and successful Estate Agency is looking for an experienced and ambitious Lettings Manager to join their offices surrounding the Stourbridge area.
As a Lettings Manager, you'll be required to monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation. This is a very hands on role, so the ideal candidate must have previous experience as Lettings Manager. You shall continue to build on the current lettings portfolio and increase the market share. The candidate will monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation.
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience.
- Results driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused to lead and motivate a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
- ARLA preferred but not essential
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:50am - 5:30pm and every other Saturday.
Salary/Package: £25,000-£30,000 basic plus bonus
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.