Up to £37000 per annum
7 months ago
My client, an independent leading and innovative modern thinking Estate Agency are looking for preferably an experienced Lettings Manager or a Senior Lettings Negotiator that is looking to progress, to join their close knit team in Stowmarket.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments (maintaining a good conversion ratio)
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- Reporting any maintenance issues
- Organising Inventories, check ins, check outs
- Building the portfolio
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- A full UK driving license
- ARLA or NFOPP are preferred but not required as we will support training towards your professional qualifications.
The successful candidate will be offered a great position with plenty of options to progress in the company and will be offered a salary of £22,000 + £37,000 OTE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.