Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with our clients, a highly successful independent estate agency, who are currently looking for a Lettings Manager to join their team in the Wolverhampton area.
Our client are ideally looking for an individual who is both hardworking and enthusiastic, as well as a good communicator. To be considered for this role our clients are looking for someone who has a good understanding of Wolverhampton City Centre and the surrounding area.
As a Lettings Manager you will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Manage the day to day running of a busy Lettings Department, working closely with the team to ensure targets are met
- Ensure all lettings compliance is adhered to
- Carry out lettings valuations
- Mentoring and training
- Identifying business generation methods
- Provide excellent customer service
- Building relationships by liaising with potential landlord and tenants
- Must have experience in using Microsoft office packages
- Lettings experience with management responsibilities is essential to be considered
- Strong communicator; both verbal and written
- Target driven and ambition to succeed
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
- Build to Rent experience highly desirable
- Proven track record in valuations
- Must have access to own car and a full UK driving license.
In return, our clients are offering:
- £20,000 - £25,000 Basic
- OTE £30,000 - £40,000
- Pension and childcare scheme
- Great team focused environment
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.