£18000 - £20000 per annum + parking + ARLA qualifications
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a successful independent estate agency based in Attleborough who is looking for a driven and enthusiastic, experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their close-knit team.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Organise maintenance and repairs
- Deal with contractors on a daily basis
- Previous experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- ARLA qualified desirable.
What they can offer:
- Work/Life balance
- Fund for your ARLA qualifications if not already obtained.
- Free parking nearby
- £18,000 - £20,000 Basic
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.