Up to £25000 per annum + Car Allowance
5 months ago
Our client, a respected independent estate agency is looking for an ambitious Lettings Negotiator to join their busy Banstead office.
The client is a trusted name in the area and has forged an unrivaled reputation for quality service. They have a company culture based around people, listening to their customers and staff to provide a truly tailored service in a team atmosphere.
This Lettings Negotiator role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress with a reputable estate agent. You must be keen to get stuck in and committed to offering outstanding customer service. Local knowledge is desirable and you will benefit from a busy and fun environment, as well as full training and progression opportunities.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating lets
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
- Conducting viewings
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generating and arranging valuations
- Following up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Full UK driving license and own vehicle
- Previous Lettings experience desirable
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00am - 6.00 pm, Saturdays 9.00 am-4.00pm (Day off in lieu)
Salary/Package: £15,000 - £17,000 basic salary, £25,000 OTE + Car Allowance
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.