£18000 - £20000 per annum
10 days ago
Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency, and they are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their friendly team based near Beccles.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has experience working within Lettings and a proven track record of being a successful negotiator.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Successfully negotiate offers & lets
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting customer & clients in the office
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator you must have the following:
- Great communication skills
- Confident personality
- Good organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Eye on Progression
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Team player
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within Lettings
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle a must
As a Lettings Negotiator you'll be required to work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am - 3pm
In return for they are looking to offer:
- A competitive basic between £18,500 - £20,000.
- There are also great opportunities to progress due to the continuous growth of the business.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.