Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £22000 per annum
19 days ago
Our client, a successful Estate Agent with a strong focus on customer service are recruiting an organised and enthusiastic Lettings Negotiator based in Birmingham.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of problem-solving and provide excellent customer service. This is a great opportunity for someone who has some Lettings experience but is looking to progress with an exceptional Estate Agent.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Property inspections for the PM department
- Letting properties in line with agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
- Logging in and out of keys in line with company procedure
- Previous experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- ARLA qualified desirable
Salary: In return my client is offering a competitive basic of £17,000 - £19,000 (Depending on experience) with realistic OTE of £22,000.
Full time and Saturdays on a rota.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.