Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £26000 per annum
7 months ago
My client is a well-known Estate Agent based who is currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator in Birmingham City.
The role will be conducting market appraisals, providing valuations and advice, conducting viewings, prospecting for new business to maximise business opportunities within your area.
- To work alongside the Property Manager and Branch Manager with a specific responsibility to develop a plan and strategy to attract new properties.
- To provide a first-class service to potential vendors and tenants.
- To nurture and develop new business opportunities and contacts within the local community.
- Conduct take-on appointments effectively selling company advantages in order to maximise opportunity to gain completed client instructions.
- Produce weekly reports and statistics as and when requested
Experience, Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ideally a minimum of two years' experience in a sales or lettings environment
- Excellent track record in achieving targets
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Full clean drivers licence.
- £17,000 - £19,000 basic
- £26,000 OTE
- Full time
- Free parking on site.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.