£30000 - £35000 per annum + Mileage
3 months ago
Our client, a successful and expanding independent estate agency is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Lettings Negotiator to join their busy team in Bracknell.
The client has an excellent reputation in the area for winning business and promoting from within. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some previous estate agency experience and ultimately looking to progress with a reputable estate agent. You must be committed to offering outstanding customer service. Local knowledge is desirable and you will benefit from a busy and fun environment, as well as full training and progression opportunities.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating lets
- Conduct viewings with potential tenants
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Previous estate agency experience
- Valuation experience desirable
- Excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
- Willingness to learn and develop a career.
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
Hours: Mon - Thu 8:30am - 6:30pm, Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm, Saturdays (rota) 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Salary/Package: £16,000 - £22,000 Basic salary (Depending on Experience), £30,000 - £35,000 OTE + Car Mileage & Parking Permit.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.