£30000 - £35000 per annum + mileage + parking
6 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and hardworking Lettings Negotiator to join our client's busy team in the Bracknell area.
Our client is a successful and expanding independent estate agency who have an excellent reputation in the area for winning business. They also offer their staff a busy and fun environment, as well as full training and progression opportunities.
Currently they are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator who is committed to offering outstanding customer service, has local knowledge of the Bracknell area and has a full clean UK driving licence with access to own car.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some previous estate agency experience and ultimately looking to progress with a reputable estate agent.
Key role responsibilities:
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating lets
- Conduct viewings with potential tenants
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Previous estate agency experience
- Valuation experience desirable
- Excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
- Willingness to learn and develop a career.
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
- Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 6:30pm
- Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturdays (rota) 9:00am - 5:00pm
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- £16,000 - £22,000 Basic salary (Depending on Experience)
- £30,000 - £35,000 OTE
- Parking permit
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.