£18000 - £23000 per annum
4 months ago
Our clients, a leading independent agent with over 25yrs experience are seeking an ambitious and professional Lettings Negotiator to join their busy Cambridge team.
This role would suit a sales-focused, friendly professional who is looking to forge a long-term career in the Property industry.
- Meet and liaise with prospective clients, conducting viewings and providing guidance of the Lettings process, including advice on potential rental values of their property/properties
- Ensure that all properties are compliant with current Health & Safety legislations (i.e. gas/safety checks etc.)
- Prepare and progress letting particulars; manage application process, sign up new tenants and prepare tenancy agreement contracts (negotiate as appropriate with new tenants)
- Facilitate the process of let, through to move in
- Oversee the reference and credit checks for new and prospective tenants
- Represent the Landlord in negotiations with prospective tenants
- Provide regular feedback to applicants and Landlords accordingly
- Assist with the management and maintenance of the client database to ensure it is kept up to date and accurate
- Be proactive and demonstrate skills to undertake new business as well as retaining current business
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Minimum 12 months experience within the Lettings Industry
- Career minded approach
- Full UK Driver's License
- Customer focused
- Excellent people, client, and communication skills.
- Proactive approach to lettings
- Strong administrative skills (accurate record keeping) and pc literate
- Ability to effectively plan ahead & prioritise workload
Hours: Hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am - 1pm.
- £18,000- £23,000 DOE
- Commission structure is activated after a 6 x month probation period
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.