£15,000 - £17,000 Basic, £24,000 - £25,000 OTE
14 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available to work in a well-established and highly respected Estate Agency in the busy market of Chelmsford. Our client values their employees and believes in personal development which will drive the business forward.
As a Lettings Negotiator the successful candidate will carry out the following duties:
- Register potential tenants & maintain regular contact
- Call -out new properties to let
- Matching tenant requirements & arrange viewings
- Accompany viewing appointments
- Progress tenant applications to move-in
- Lettings administration
- Minimum of 12 months Lettings experience
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced Lettings environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- High attention to detail
- UK driving license & own car is essential
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:45am - 6pm. Saturdays 9am - 4pm. Saturdays will be worked on a rota basis.
Package: £15,000 - £17,000 pa basic, £24,000 - £25,000 pa OTE, car allowance and free parking available!