Up to £20000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The successful Lettings Negotiator will have the opportunity to join our clients well-respected and busy lettings department in Colchester. If you have 6 months Lettings Administration or Lettings Negotiator experience, our client wants to hear from you!
Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 6 months lettings experience and can provide further training if needed. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company offering clear career progression.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls/ emails promptly
- Registering tenants
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Attending viewing appointments
- Obtaining viewing feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Lettings administration
- Regular landlord contact
- Reporting into the Branch Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months Lettings Negotiator experience
- Be well presented with a confident manner
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Willing to provide excellent customer service
- Hold a UK driving license and have access to a car
- Basic £15,000 - £17,000 pa
- OTE £20,000 pa
- Excellent career progression available!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.