£25000 - £32000 per annum + mileage
about 1 month ago
An exciting chance to join a well-established multi branch Letting Agency in the heart of Surrey. My client is seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their established branch in Dorking.
My client has an excellent reputation in the area for winning business and promoting from within. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some previous estate agency experience and ultimately looking to progress with a reputable estate agent. You must be committed to offering outstanding customer service. Local knowledge is desirable and you will benefit from a busy and fun environment, as well as full training and progression opportunities.
- Answering incoming calls/ emails promptly
- Registering tenants
- Matching requirements
- Overseeing let through to move in
- Arrange & conduct viewings
- Obtaining viewing feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Lettings administration
- Regular landlord contact
- Reporting into the Branch Manager
- Property listings & market appraisal experience
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A strong customer focus
- Desire to meet and exceed targets
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Good MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Well presented with a confident manner
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Willing to provide excellent customer service
- Hold a UK driving license and have access to a car
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 Basic (Depending on experience), £25,000 - £32,000 OTE, plus progression and mileage.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Saturdays (1 in 2) 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM, with a day off in lieu.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.