£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonuses, training and use of pool cars
4 months ago
Our client, a successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their established team based in Epsom.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has a proven track record of winning new business and building relationships with new clients. As well as, having the ability to ensure that all of our tenants/landlords are provided with a first class service. This is a great opportunity to work with a well-respected and established company who will enable you the chance to progress in a fast-paced environment and be accordingly rewarded.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Answering incoming calls/ emails promptly
- Registering tenants
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Attending viewing appointments
- Obtaining viewing feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Lettings administration
- Regular landlord contact
- Reporting into the Branch Manager
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator, you must have the following:
- Have a minimum of 2 years Lettings Negotiator experience
- Be well presented with a confident manner
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Willing to provide excellent customer service
- Hold a UK driving licence
Salary: £16,000 Basic, £35,000 - £40,000 OTE, plus uncapped commission, additional bonuses, and use of pool cars. Full training will also be provided.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM, Friday 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM, Saturdays with lieu day (alternative Saturdays) 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.