Up to £25000 per annum + Car allowance
5 months ago
Our Client, a successful multi-branch independent estate agency is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Lettings Negotiator in Farnborough.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some previous estate agency experience and ultimately looking to progress with a reputable estate agent. You must be keen to get stuck in and committed to offering outstanding customer service. Local knowledge is desirable and you will benefit from a busy and fun environment, as well as full training and progression opportunities.
The responsibilities for the role of Lettings Negotiator are as follows:
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating lets
- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants
- Conduct viewings
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
To be considered for the role you'll need to have the following requirements:
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
- Previous estate agency experience
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30-6.30 and Saturdays (rota) 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary/Package: £16,000 - £18,000 basic salary, £25,000 OTE + Car allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.