£25000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a well-established, independent Estate Agents are seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their busy office based in Godalming.
They are seeking an experienced Negotiator who has a minimum of 1 years' experience in the industry and a proven track record within Estate Agency. Additionally, my client is looking for someone who is motivated and puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
The role will involve:
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- Monthly property inspections
- Tenant check in/check out
- Tenant paperwork/signup
- New property surveys
- Holiday cover
- General Administration duties
- Negotiate offers
Skills & Attributes include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Lettings valuation experience (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team
- Ability to work to targets
- A willingness to go the extra mile
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45 AM - 6:00 PM, with alternate Saturdays (lieu day).
Salary/Package: In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £16,000 - £18,000 (Depending on Experience), with an OTE of £25,000 - £35,000 (Uncapped), plus other company benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.