Up to £19000 per annum + mileage
3 months ago
A new and exiting opportunity has arisen with my client, a growing Estate Agency in Haverfordwest, who are currently seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some previous Estate Agency experience and ultimately looking to progress with a reputable Estate Agent. You must be committed to offering outstanding customer service. Local knowledge is desirable and you will benefit from a busy and fun environment, as well as full training and progression opportunities.
- Answering incoming calls/ emails promptly
- Registering tenants
- Matching requirements
- Overseeing let through to move in
- Arrange & conduct viewings
- Obtaining viewing feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Lettings administration
- Regular landlord contact
- Reporting into the Branch Manager
- Property listings & market appraisal experience
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A strong customer focus
- Desire to meet and exceed targets
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Good MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Well presented with a confident manner
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Willing to provide excellent customer service
- Hold a UK driving license and have access to a car
- Residential Tech Award ARLA level 3 would be preferred but not essential
- Got rent smart Wales qualification would be beneficial.
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Saturday mornings on a rota (1 in 2)
- One late night a week up to 7pm in the future is a possibility with this role.
- Up to £19,000 depending on level of experience.
- Petrol allowance, 40p per mile.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.