Up to £25000 per annum
17 days ago
Our client, a successful independent Estate Agent with a strong focus on customer service are recruiting an organised and enthusiastic Lettings Negotiator based in Headington.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of problem-solving and provide excellent customer service. This is a great opportunity for someone who has some Lettings experience but is looking to progress with an exceptional Estate Agent.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Property inspections for the PM department
- Letting properties in line with agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
- Logging in and out of keys in line with company procedure
- Previous experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- ARLA qualified desirable
Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday - Friday, 1 in 2 Saturdays 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 Basic Salary (Depending on experience), £25,000 OTE, plus other company benefits.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.