Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £22000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My clients, an independent and extremely busy Estate Agency are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator for their thriving branch in Hemel Hempstead.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and a successful team, with great career progression opportunities.
Key responsibilities of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Matching ideal tenants to each property
- Conducting viewings
- Managing a busy diary
- Completing registration and reference paperwork
- Negotiating and completing lets
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Used to a busy environment and targeted
- Minimum of 6 months estate agency experience
- A full UK driving license and own vehicle.
- Full time
- Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm,
- Every other Saturday 9am - 5pm with a half day off in the week when worked
- Great position with plenty of options to progress in the company.
- A basic salary of £16,000
- OTE of £22,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.