£25000 - £30000 per annum + Car Allowance
about 2 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, a successful and expanding independent estate agency, who is currently looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Lettings Negotiator to join their busy team in Horley.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the area for winning business and promoting from within. As well as, providing a busy and fun environment for their employees where opportunities for training and progression are available.
This Lettings Negotiator role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some estate agency experience and is looking to progress their career with a reputable estate agency.
To be considered for this role you must have the following attributes:
- Previous estate agency experience - valuation experience desirable
- Committed to offering excellent customer service
- Local knowledge - desirable
- Proactive and positive approach
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Full UK driving license and use of own car
As a Lettings Negotiator for our client you'll be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating lets
- Conduct viewings with potential tenants
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm, plus Saturdays (1 in 2).
Salary/Package: In return, our client is offering a competitive £12,000 - £15,000 Basic (depending on experience), with on-target earnings of £25,000 - £30,000. They're also offering a £1,800 car allowance (per annum) and future potential progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.