Up to £35000 per annum + Company Car
about 1 month ago
Our client, a successful independent Estate Agent with a strong focus on customer service are recruiting an organised and enthusiastic Senior Lettings Negotiator for their branch based in Islington.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of problem-solving and provide excellent customer service. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step into a Senior Lettings Negotiator role.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Property inspections for the PM department
- Letting properties in line with agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
- Logging in and out of keys in line with company procedure
- Previous experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- ARLA qualified desirable
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 Basic Salary DOE, £35,000 OTE, plus company car
Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm, alternative Saturdays 10am - 4pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.