Up to £18500 per annum
22 days ago
My client a well-established independent estate agency based in Liverpool is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their successful team.
A fantastic opportunity with Merseyside's largest independent Estate Agency group working as a Lettings Negotiator in an exciting Liverpool office.
Some duties will include:
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager
- Register applicants
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords and clients
- Be able to learn the company management systems quickly and keep these up to date
- Deal with any leads that come in
- Diary management
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and booking viewings
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service to all clients
You will need the following to be considered:
- A full UK driving licence - essential
- Own car is required
- Good knowledge of the industry
- You will be self-motivated and have excellent relationship building skills
- Be able to secure new business opportunities without supervision
You must have a minimum of 6 months Lettings Experience
As a Lettings Negotiator, you will be required to work Monday- Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return, my client will offer a basic of £16,500 with an OTE of £18,500 uncapped.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.