£15,000 - £17,000 Basic, £25,000 - £30,000 OTE
3 months ago
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join my client’s independent Estate Agency based in Low Fell.
The client is currently undergoing expansion and they are adding staff across the board to cement their position within the market. They have exceptional training programs and a reputation for strong salaries and career progression prospects
The successful candidate will have previous Lettings experience. They will be hungry and career-minded to come on board and learn how the company operates. The successful candidate will be supported and encouraged to rise through the ranks to senior level as they prove themselves.
- Review applicants, attend viewings, negotiate deals and progress through to move-in
- Take responsibility for the lettings marketing online, via social media and other
- Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
- Assist with property management issues and provide cover as required
- Develop and implement growth strategies working closely with the senior management team to expand the business
- Previous experience in Lettings Industry
- Ability to work towards goals/targets
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work independently
- Local knowledge of Windsor would be advantageous
- Full UK driving license
Salary/Package: In return my client is offering a basic salary of £15,000 - £17,000 Basic salary, with a realistic OTE of £25,000 - £30,000, plus progression opportunities and other company benefits.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm, with alternate Saturdays 9:00am - 4:00pm on a rota basis with time back in lieu