Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking for a new challenge?
We have a fantastic opportunity with our clients, a highly successful Lettings Agency based in the Manchester City Centre area, who are currently looking for such an individual to join their team.
Ideally, are clients are looking for the following in their new Lettings Negotiator:
- Industry experience preferred but not essential to be considered
- A confident and driven individual
- Strong telephone manner
- Natural interpersonal skills
- Proactive and motivated individual
- Able to work well alone, as well as, within the setting of a wider team
- Believe in offering excellent customer service
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to close for business.
The position will be mainly office based with key tasks including, but not limited to:
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to properties
- Arranging viewings
- Diary Organisation
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 6pm,
- Friday 9am - 5pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 10am - 4pm
In return, our client is offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- Basic salary £22,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience)
- On target earnings of £28,000 - £30,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.