Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£22000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a well-established and independent estate agency, are currently seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their established team in Middlesbrough.
They are seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator who has a minimum of 2 years' experience in the industry and a proven track record within Estate Agency. Additionally, my client is looking for someone who is motivated and puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
The role will involve:
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- Monthly Property inspections
- Tenant check in/check out
- Tenant paperwork/signup
- New property surveys
- Holiday cover
- General Administration duties
- Negotiate offers
Skills & Attributes include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Ability to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
Hours: The working pattern for this position is Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM with alternate Saturdays 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM.
Salary/Package: In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £15,000 - £18,000 (Depending on Experience) and a OTE of £22,000 - £28,000 (Uncapped) plus other company benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.